Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sorry I haven't done anything very exciting this week....

I did officially enroll in classes today! I don't know if I'm definitely in what I signed up for or what, but here's my list:

British and American Popculture of the 1960s
Social Psychology: In Quest for Survival (a block course about East Africa)
Running for the White House (it'll be interesting to learn about the US in Europe!)
Studying Local Rural Systems (a week long ecology class in the Czech)
Bestselling 20th Century Literature (we'll be reading some of my favorite books!)
A Survey of Austrian Culture (hopefully we learn some Austrian history!)

Morgan and I had our end of class placement tests today! We studied hard, but the tests were really easy :)


Our walk home from school. I think it'll be cool that we've basically seen these buildings being constructed from ground up and they'll be done by the time we leave!

Macchiato latte

No comments:

Post a Comment