Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm still working on my room... figuring out how to decorate with no money and without compiling stuff! The walls are so white that I had to do something to make it feel homey!!
I bought these poster boards for 1.29 and taped them on the wall. I drew and cut out elephants from construction paper to go with the red/yellow theme and to match the bedspread I'm borrowing from Corina!

The coolness of the prints is lost on camera, so here they are!






^You get a pack of cards for every 10 Euro you spend at the grocery store. They have pictures of famous Austrian places and people!

My Bathroom


Kitchen!

I made Morgan and me signs for our doors!

It's a great room and I'm absolutely spoiled being by myself! My own kitchen, bathroom, and double bed. It's amazing!

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on the decoration. It´s a pretty place. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's expensive, but all the potential roommate/space/kitchen problems I could have had evens it out!

    ReplyDelete