Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tomorrow I depart for Belgrade, Serbia!


We'll take a 12 hour train ride to this Balkan country! I'm traveling with 8 others: an American, an Irishman, and 6 French! It'll be an amazing time and we'll have plenty of pictures!

One of my precious friends left these post its on all of our doors..
I'm yet to find out who's the mastermind!


Last night was part I of the semi-finals for "Eurovision". This is an American Idol type competition between European countries. I watched with my Irish friends and boy was it tense! The Irish act secured the last spot in the finals, so we were on pins and needles waiting to hear the results! When they announced the 'golden ticket' winner we erupted! We hope to watch the finals Saturday night in Serbia. It would be amazing if Serbia won- what a party in Belgrade!



1 comment:

  1. you will have soooo much fun with this travel group of besties !

    ReplyDelete