Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My mom and one of my dear bosses, Dave Riesenberg, sent me a Belle Isle shirt and some stickers. I miss work so much! I can't wait to get back into waiting tables on Friday nights. When I left, I had worked there for 4 1/2 years, so it's weird not turning in my 'dream' on Wednesdays. I love and miss all my work friends-- Georgia, Jim, Crystin, Murph, Neill, Frank, Samuel, Hanna, Gina, Dave, Adon, Joel, Manuel, Chelsea, Gaby, Kody... and former co-workers- Dan, John, Trafton, Gina, Kayla, Kelly (and everyone I forgot!). And of course our regulars, notably Steve and Star and Jim and Teri!! Without all of you, there's no way I'd be missing 'work'! If there's anything people here know about me, it's that I'm a biology major and work in a brewery- the two things that always seem relevant!

I can't wait to go home and have a chicken tender salad and a honey pepper bacon burger and black bean and chicken nachos--probably all in the same sitting. Y'all should probably start gearing up for a party December 27th, I'll finally be 21! We'll definitely spend the night in Belle Isle-first thing I'm ordering is a sampler. I want Neill and Dave there to drink one with me!

I took a Belle Isle sticker to the best bar here in Klagenfurt, the Claddagh. The owner, Julian, stuck it up on a beam on the bar. Forever united!

4 comments:

  1. love it! Thumbs up girlfriend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle Isle WorldWide. It's a global company. Looks like you're having a blast! I sure do hope so. I'll subscribe so that I can monitor this assumption more closely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready too. And a live here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Kody, I can help found the European Belle Isle. Our menu would have a ton of success over here, I'm serious! And all the servers here are horrible, so we wouldn't have to worry about that aspect. Don't worry, I can relive the six months for you when I get back!

    ReplyDelete