Friday, April 20, 2012

An update on daily life....

Morgan and I are having the busiest week of school yet! I had an American Politics test Monday (which was a lot more difficult than expected) and we're working on a presentation about structuralist criticism... The teacher even commented that it was the hardest topic, so we're in for a lot of fun.

I've been trying to convince my parents for yearrrrrs that cleaning was a bad idea. Last night, cleaning my bathroom floor, I stood up and hit my head on the bathroom sink. I don't think my headache is ever going to go away! Morgan woke me up throughout the night in case I had a concussion.
No more cleaning for me!

My mailbox has been so happy this week! I got letters from my mom, grandma, and Aunt Dianna! Mail is so exciting. I hang them up on my wall and it makes my blank white walls so much more comfortable. Thanks a lot you all, it makes my day!


I went to lunch with my Austrian 'family' today! Darren and Morgan mean so much to me, I don't know what I'd do without these two!



We went to a super yummy Mongolian buffet, thanks Darren!



When we go out we have to take our traditional 'family portrait'.




Here's some dorm room cuisine of late:




These may not look the prettiest, but boy were they good.
 Banana and nutella crepes.

1 comment:

  1. love it , hey its national princess wk , so the queen says, enjoy !

    ReplyDelete