Friday, July 27, 2012

Last Days in Klagenfurt

The last few days in Klagenfurt were super busy and emotional! We were trying to pack, check out, finish up school, and say our goodbyes.

Here are some pics from a great outlook point over the lake:





Angelina!



Miriam had a great "buddy" named Goran that adopted Morgan and me.
 He took us on the ride and hike to see the great view of the lake and souvenir shopping!


Our infamous second floor.. Miriam down there at the end, Gemma, and Darren and I across from eachother.


Miriam, Claire, and I went to see the Andy Warhol exhibit at the local art museum.




I love jumping pictures... But the ones where I jump high, no one else does!


Corina and her parents! We had a great traditional Austrian
dinner at a cool restaurant out in the woods.






No comments:

Post a Comment