Friday, June 8, 2012

Morgans Birthday


Captain Morgan's Birthday



My other half, Morgan, turned 20. Of course we had to celebrate in style.

Pirate style that is.

Away from home and outgrowing her teen years, I wanted to make my dear friends birthday super special! I brainstormed with the queen, my Mom, and came up with a pirate theme in honor of Captain Morgan rum. We organized a suprise pirate party and executed it beautifully if I do say so myself.



I made delicious rum punch for me and me mateys
 (no pirate party is complete without little drink umbrellas)


In true pirate spirit (and in honor of our inked birthday girl) I brought temporary tattoos! They were super realistic and we all looked, in short, badass.


In true Angelina style (I've been told all my life that I'm meant to be an elementary school teacher) I cut out beards, made a skull and cross bones flag, and a treasure map birthday card.


 Some of the French lovelies had the good idea to wear stripes to
support our pirate theme!

Arggh some o'me trustey deckhands



Captain Jack Sparrow ^ ?? Nahhh it's just Darren. But admit I had ya
 there for a second.



Camille and Anna made some super cute pirate-themed birthday
cakes (please note Thibault's sweet beard/moustache/unibrow
mask that he wore like a champ)



Love you girlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment