Monday, March 26, 2012

This is the lovely post I received this morning!


    Mondays are my long day of classes starting at 8 a.m... Morgan happened to check my mailbox early this morning and found this letter. We were a few minutes early for the bus, so I decided to get it out. To my great surprise my grandma clipped interesting articles from the New York Times! In my American Politics class we are supposed to bring in articles on Mondays, so I was able to share this with my class today. I won't have class for 3 more weeks due to Easter break, so it couldn't have come at a more perfect time. What a grandma I have! I also have a great partner, Luka, to do research, discuss articles, and present with! He was nice enough to volunteer to be partners with the American girl. I absolutely love my class and the fact that I'm able to stay up to date on what's happening in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment