Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I had my first German course of the new semester last night. I got bumped up a couple levels, so I was terrified I'd be way behind! I'm definitely not the best in the class, but I'm holding my ground. It'll force me to learn, which is what I want from this whole experience!


This is my neighbor Darren- I'd be completely lost without him! He had to teach me how to use the crazy laundry system, where to take out my trash, and so many other things. He also helped when I thought I broke my crazy Austrian window (they open all these different ways and it's so confusing!) and when I got locked out of my room.


Three amigos!

I'm not only learning German, but I'm picking up 'Irish' and 'Australian'. It's crazy how the same language can sound so different! I'm going to have this weird hodge podge vocabulary with crazy accents when I come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment